http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Friday, April 20, 2018

TREASURE THE LITTLE MOMENTS Layout
(Dusty Attic DT - April Mood Board)


I am sharing with you a brand new layout featuring gorgeous Dusty Attic designs and inspired
by their fabulous beautifully blue mood board!


Here is that gorgeous April mood board that will be sure to inspire you too:

Now let's take a look at some details...

I have to say that at first I was a bit scared of the colours in the mood board. As much as I love them together, I have to say that I do not often scrap in yellow although I did happen to use it several times on my projects of the last several weeks.

I found the perfect papers in my stash from the BoBunny Provence collection. I started off with adding design and texture on my background with the pretty Damask 2 stencil. I started off using the stencil with ink and then added another layer with modeling paste creating a cool layered effect.

The title Treasure the Little Moments seemed perfect for this picture of me and my fur baby.
On it, I made some ombre with different shades of blue embossing powders.


On the image below you can see one of the several new Fancy Frames available on the Dusty Attic website. I simply covered it with snow white embossing powder.


I wanted to capture the country feel of the board so I added doilies and fussy cut birdies, and of course lots and lots of blue and yellow flowers. The Page Pebble and the Quoted Sentiment I dabbed with dark blue ink, then dabbed it with a little white paint and added another lighter shade of blue ink.


Sugar the cat loves birds... well... she would love to eat them anyway... so I thought that I would add this beautiful Birdcage on my page. Dusty Attic has various birdcages in their collection, each one as beautiful as the other. This one, #6,  has to be my favorite.


This turned out to be a very shabby chic layout, perfect for me and my shabby chic kitty!


Here are the Dusty Attic products used:


Chipboard
Fancy Frames #4 - DA1981
Birdcage #6 - DA0714
Flourish #9 - DA1944
Treasure the Little Moments - DA1606
Quoted Sentiments #1 - DA1568
Page Pebbles #3 - DA1107
Stencil
Damask #2 - DA1707

If you haven't done so already, make sure to join in on all the inspiration on the Dusty FANattics FB page! It's a fabulous place to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment