http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Monday, December 18, 2017

SUGARY SWEET - Single Page Layout
(7 Dots Studio + Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo Challenges)


I wanted so badly to play along with the November challenge
at 7 Dots Studio and almost didn't make it in time,
as these last few weeks have been very crazy and I haven't felt
much like scrapbooking other than my usual DT work,
but today, I finally got some time and my mojo back and here is my entry!


The 7 Dots Studio November challenge is Favourite Animal or Pet,
so of course I was going to scrapbook a lovely page about my fur baby, Sugar.

Having had no kids, Yves and I would find the house very empty and boring without this little precious creative sharing our home. She brings joy into our lives every single day. Sugar has a lot of CATtidude! She is very vocal and extremely affectionate and we love her so much, 
ever since we adopted her 5 years ago when she was 2 and in need of a new family.

We have recently found out that she has a heart murmur, but despite this condition, 
we hope that she will be with us for many many years to come!



I was also inspired by the fun splashes challenge at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo!
I opted to add a few splatters of Snow White Glossy Spray Ink from Daily ART.



As you can see, I used mostly papers, tags and stickers from the 7 Dots Studio Illumination collection. I also mixed and matched stickers and chipboard from a few other 7 Dots Studio lines.


I did some stenciling on my background with acrylic paint (polkadots)
and stencil paste (flowers) from Daily ART. 


I used a lot of old school silk and paper flowers, trying to match the lovely pastel colours of the Illumination papers. It made for a very cheery and sweet design, reminding me of Sugar.


And here she is... my most favorite kitty in the world! :)


Thank you so much for dropping by!

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, full of lightness and love!
    Thanks for playing at 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet kitty and beautiful project at all! Thank you for joining us at scrapki-wyzwaniowo challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so precious, and great page, happy to see you creating for you. Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swwet kitty and amazing layout !!! Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and cute layout!
    Thank you for joining as at 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete