http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Saturday, July 29, 2017

BEAUTY - Single Page Layout
(Scraps of Elegance DT
+ Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo July Challenge)


Oh, how so very excited am I to be start sharing
with you my creations featuring a brand new
Scraps of Elegance kit called 'Birds of a Feather'!

You will soon see that this kit is a BEAUTY, pun unintended!



I was inspired by the July Challenge 
at Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo with 'Beauty' as the theme.  


Of course, there were endless possibilities with this theme that I could have chosen from, but also inspired by the lovely SOE kit, I decided to create a more simple old style layout with lots of pretty shabby chicness and featuring my very beautiful niece.  Oh, and butterflies, lots of butterflies! A perfect recipe for beauty!

Before we view some close-ups of my page, let's take a closer look
at the fabulous 'Birds of a Feather' kit and the add-ons that I was provided.


The Scraps of Elegance 'Birds of a Feather' kit includes:
BoBunny - Serendipity 12x12 Patterned Papers
(Branches, Flight, Life, Love, Songbird, 
Take Flight, Treetops, Serendipity)
BoBunny - Aryia's Garden 12x12 Patterned Papers
(Delightful, Aryia's Garden)
BoBunny - Serendipity Noteworthy Diecuts
BoBunny - Serendipity Stickers
Blue Fern Studios - Garden Blooms Flowers
Tim Holtz/Ranger - Mermaid Lagoon Mini Distress Ink Pad
Queen & Co - Blue Iridescent Bubbles
Prima - Rose Quartz Alicante Butterflies
1 Metal Feather Charm


The Elements Add-On includes:
BoBunny - Serendipity Printed Chipboard
Blue Fern Studios - Curling Corner Laser Cut Chipboard
Prima - Memory Hardware Lorette Antique Metalware
49 and Market - Gabrielle Pollacco Scripted Squared Clear Stamp
Solid Oak - Steampunk Fancy Green Glass Bottles


The Floral Add-On includes:
49 and Market - Blue Hawaiian Floral Mixology
Prima - Glenna Flowers
Prima - Montse Flowers
Petaloo - Guava Fairy Roses

As I told you, I had all the fixings to create beauty on a page with this kit!

To learn more about how to subscribe to Scraps of Darkness
and Scraps of Elegance kits, click HERE.

The BoBunny Serendipity collection seemed perfect to go along with the picture of Daphne at Butterfly World.  You can see here that I got a little creative with the very pretty yellow Blue Fern Studios flowers.  They were gorgeous in their original state needless to say, but I wanted more so I picked the layers apart and used the different layers as extra flowers on my page.


I used lots of different types of embellishments from chipboard
to stickers to die cuts, all with butterflies and all included in the kit.


I do not often scrap in blue and yellow, but I love how this colour combination turned out.
They complement the photo so well!


I'm looking forward to sharing more Scraps of Elegance creations
over the next few days.  So stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page. I love it. Johanne Lacombe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creation thanks for playing with Scrapki this month xxxx

    ReplyDelete