http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Monday, March 20, 2017

Cute Kitty Cat (ScrapBerry's DT Reveal)


It is DT reveal day once again for me on the ScrapBerry's blog, and this time I have a very shabby chic layout to share with you using a super sweet collection called 'A Furry Little Story' that immediately inspired me because quite obviously I have a fur baby who I love to scrap about!


I chose to use the 'Hello Kitty' patterned paper as my background as I love word and script patterns.
I then cut out different size squares from 'Neighbourhood Meeting' and 'Kitty Cards' papers and displayed them in a diagonal tile design.


My main product inspiration for this layout was ScrapBerry's very own kitty called Basik!


The Basik & K collection is full of embellishments featuring Basik the cat, including cork stickers and fun brads which I have in my DT stash.  I colored the mouse brad (which you can see in my title in the first close-up photo) with a black Copic marker to match the rest of the my black accents.


How adorable is Basik and his little mouse friend?!  I thought they were perfect for the photo of Sugar and her stuffed mouse!  I also decorated my page with several chipboard die cuts, some adhesive gems and a beautiful flair especially made for kitties!


ScrapBerry's supply list:
12x12 Paper Collection - A Furry Little Story - SCB220608900B
(Hello Kitty, Neighbourhood Meeting, Yes I Am A Princess, 
Kitty Cards 1, Kitty Cards 2)
SCB341307 - CorkStickers - Basik & K 1
SCB340944 - MetalBrads - Basik & K Cats & Mice
SCB350171 - Wooden Shape - Kitten
SCB340001091 - Flair Embellishments - You're My Everything
SCB300204 - Paper Flowers - Cherry Blossom Pink & White
SCB25002035 - Adhesive Gems - Winter Joy



Thank you for reading up to here!  
And just because of that, I have another little treat for you! hehe

I loved creating with the Basik K and A Furry Little Story products so much that I made a card with some of my leftovers.  Additional ScrapBerry's products used for this card are:
SCB25002019-ResinFlowes-FairyTale2
SCB280308-PaperFlowers-DaisyLightYellow



I fussy cut a flower border and created a tag out of the 'Kitten Rules!' paper.


I decided to alter the Light Yellow Daisies a little by removing the middle part and adding a blue gem instead in the center.  These cork stickers from the Basik & K collection are my favorites, and I thought were prefect for a birthday card.


Well, that's it for me this time!  Hope you enjoyed my kitty cat adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment