http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.auhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/scrapbooking-resume.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/gallery.htmlhttp://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com.au/p/design-teams.html

Thursday, November 3, 2016

An Autumn Story
(Blue Fern Studios November Challenge)


Blue Fern Studios has just released a brand new challenge for all of you and this is my layout inspired by it, featuring their latest collection, Memoires!


The November challenge is simply to use a Blue Fern Studios chipboard title on your project, ANY title.  Click HERE for all the details and for more DT inspiration!

The gorgeous Fall foliage is pretty much all gone where I live... snow is imminent, I can feel it!  But I just had to squeeze in another Autumn-inspired layout, especially since the Memories collection papers are just so perfect for it.  And I had the perfect title in my BFS chipboard stash... An Autumn Story.  I simply covered the title with a new favorite shade of Imagine Ink embossing powder called Golden Brick.


On my background, I sprays different Autumn hues of Lindy's plus used the new Crackled Textures stamps with brown ink and added some stenciling with modeling paste.


After treating it with a mix of Golden Bricks and Chili Powder powders, I cut the Treasured Floral Frame into several pieces to adorn my page with it here and there, combining them with the Fall Foliage set.  On the leaves, I mixed some Chili Powder, Tangerine and Nutmeg.


Another chipboard set that I am totally in love with is the Pretty Pumpkins set and here you see the smaller piece. Totally gorgeous!


Finally, here is a closer look at the 'Autumn story' that I chose to document on this layout, a very beautiful shot of a splendid Fall day spent with my man, and framed with beautiful earthy tone flowers, including BFS Tranquil blooms.


Thank you for stopping by!

Blue Fern Studios Products:
Patterned Paper: Memoires (Songbird's Drama, Grand Sequel, Chronicles)
Chipboard: An Autumn Story, Treasured Floral Frame, Pretty Pumpkins, Fall Foliage
Flowers: Tranquil Blooms
Stamps: Crackled Textures
Imagine Ink: Embossing Powders (Golden Bricks, Chili Powder, Tangerine, Nutmeg)



No comments:

Post a Comment